WOLF PVC DECKING – TROPICAL COLLECTION
WOLF PVC decking is a special blend of PVC polymers, for a harder, more durable finish. Natural colors and elegant raised grain give the appearance of wood without requiring laborious staining or sealing.
Durable, lightweight and virtually impervious to moisture, mold and mildew, WOLF PVC decking is easy to install with traditional tools. And it comes with a limited lifetime warranty against blistering, peeling, flaking, cracking, splitting, cupping, rotting or structural defects from termites or fungal decay. Made right here in the U.S.A., WOLF PVC decking will provide a beautiful outdoor living area that will stand up to heavy use and to Mother Nature.
Give Your Deck The Look Of Premium Teak And Rosewood With WOLF’s Tropical Hardwood Decking Collection.
The Tropical Hardwood Collection combines a warm, inviting appearance with the amazing weather resistance of PVC and ASA polymers for exceptional beauty and durability.
Compatible with traditional and hidden fastening systems, the Tropical Hardwood Collection will not rot, splinter, crack or delaminate, and are impervious to insects, moisture, mold and mildew. And they’re backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Cellular PVC core for superior strength.
- ASA* capstock retains color under prolonged exposure to sun and weather.
- (*ASA is a proven thermoplastic resin system used in hundreds of outdoor and other construction uses that require supreme weather resistance.)
- Tropical Collection ICC Code Approved – CCRR-0141.
- Deck Boards Sizes: 1″ × 5½” available in 12′,16′ and 20′ lengths.