WOLF CAPPED COMPOSITE DECKING
It looks like exotic wood imported from the tropics. But it won’t warp, rot or split, even in the harshest American climate. It’s The Island Collection, WOLF’s new capped composite decking. Combining the look of elegant grained wood from far-off tropical climates with the durability you’d expect from a composite.
The Island Collection’s grooved boards install easily with hidden fasteners for a clean, finished look. Its high density polyethylene capstock resists scratches, stains and fading, while its patented Strandex® core resists the effects of water and decay in any climate. Elegant and surprisingly affordable, WOLF composite decking is made right here in the U.S.A. It’s approved by the International Building Code (ESR-1573) and is backed by a 25-year limited warranty. For strength, durability and long-lasting beauty, make your island getaway with WOLF’s Island collection.
WOLF’s Island Decking Collection – Exotic Looks & Low Maintenance!
The Island Collection allows you to enjoy both the look of real exotic wood timbers from around the world and the convenience of low-maintenance living. Our patented composite core and durable capstock technology will keep your deck looking great for years to come—all at a very attractive price point.
- Patented Strandex® core resists the effects of water and decay in every climate.
- High density polyethylene capstock resists scratches, stains and fading.
- Proven record of strength, durability and long-term performance.
- Will not rot, split or warp.
- Exclusive natural wood color and grain pattern.
- Grooved boards accept hidden fasteners for easy, uniform installation.
- 25-Year Limited Warranty, including Stain and Fade.
- 1″ x 5 1/2″ deck boards available in 12′, 16′ and 20′ lengths.
- Rimboard available in 7/16″ x 11 1 /4″ x 12′.
- ICC code approved – ESR-1573.