EZ FENCE2GO – INSTALLATION
After purchasing your EZ Fence2Go system and before begining the installation of your new fence, make a complete inventory of all parts using the kit contents. Do not attempt to assemble your fence if any parts are missing or damaged. Also, make sure you have all of the proper tools you will need for installation.
EZ Fence2Go – Necessary Tools
- Torpedo Level
- Circular Saw
- Ready Mix Concrete (1½ Bags per Post)
- Post Hole Digger
- Digging/Tamping Bar
- Stakes and String
- Tape Measure
Certain fence styles may require additional tools (please consult with a Dennisville Fence representative for more information).
EZ Fence2Go – How To Install
- Mark the fence location using string and line stakes.
- Starting with a corner or an end post; dig holes 6” to 12” in diamter and 24” to 36” deep (depending on style). Use the Center-to-Center measurements of the fence style being installed for post distance. Dig next hole. (Suggestion: do not dig more than 1 hold ahead until you are confident in your spacing)
- Set post to plumb level, tamp and secure then insert or assemble section. Repeat. (If you need to shorten a section; cut rails at desired length. You may need to modify rails to insert into the post)
- Upon completion of a “line”, step back and observe. You may want to lower posts (block of wood on top and slam) or raise posts to match the “grade” (pry, and re-tamp).
- Follow up specific instructions for gates.
- Clean, wipe down, and spread some grass seed and Enjoy!